MSRP price as configured.
12x 3.5" & 16x 2.5" drive bays (Max: 2 TB)
Compute Block rackmount chassis with redundant power
Discounts are available for volume, education and government customers. Request a quote for product and pricing details.
You can install up to 4 nodes per enclosure, view the compatible nodes below:
HPC Compute Node
Starting at $1,542
Xeon PHI Compute Block Server
Starting at $4,865
In the box
- HPC Compute Block Enclosure
- Rackmount hardware
- 110V or 208V power cord
- 12x 3.5" SATA drive bay or 16x hot-swap 2.5" SATA drive bays
- Support RAID level 0-6 with Linux software RAID
- Drives shock mounted to prevent vibration related failures
- Support for high-performance solid state drives (SSD)
- High-efficiency power supply (greater than 90%)
- Output power redundant: 2000W
- Universal input voltage 100V to 240V
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Size & Weight
- Height: 3.5 inches (2U)
- Width: 17.24 inches
- Depth: 28.86 inches
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Configure and get a quote
Request a Consultation from our team of HPC Experts
Would you like to speak to one of our HPC experts? We are here to help you. Submit your details, and we'll be in touch shortly.