We accept most major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
All government agencies and universities are eligible for Net 30 credit terms. Other companies and organizations requesting credit terms must submit a credit application. Contact your sales representative or email [email protected] with your bank and trade references.
We offer our products through government purchasing contracts. Many of our products are already listed on these contracts, but adding new products can take as little as 48 hours. Contact your sales representative if you would like to take advantage of these purchasing vehicles.
- UCLA Master Agreement 0000 K MA049 – This contract vehicle offers our UCLA customers direct delivery of high performance computing solutions for amounts up to $100,000.00. For amounts that exceed this, check with your procurement department, but those can usually be accommodated under this agreement. This Master Agreement provides the UCLA HPC community the benefits of shorter lead-times between final configuration and deployment and lower administrative costs as the costly bidding process is avoided. There is also the added benefit of working with an established high performance computing vendor that has delivered many solutions to the UC system as well as universities throughout North America.
- Exostar – The Aerospace and Defense Industry’s Online Trading Exchange. Working with Exostar gives us the ability to work with prime companies such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon, but also 70,000 other small and medium sized enterprises serving the aerospace and defense industries.
- State of Missouri – This contract vehicle offers our public Missouri customers direct delivery of high performance computing solutions at volume discount pricing. Benefits include shorter lead-times, lower administrative costs, and reduced inventories. In addition, reciprocity agreements exists with other states that may allow our customers in other states to leverage this contract for the same benefits as previously described.
- SEWP V – Nasa’s Scientific & Engineering Workstation Procurement (SEWP) V contract offers low prices (generally below GSA schedule prices) and the fastest and easiest ordering procedure. New configurations can typically be added to this contract within 48 hours.
- Ariba Discovery – Every day, thousands of buyers from the world’s leading companies use this business matchmaking service for sourcing goods and services. That helps participating sellers in more than 20,000 categories find leads valued at billions of dollars in new business every year. Participating companies include Textron Aviation (Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker), Bell Helicopter, UPS, Chevron, FedEx, and British Airways.
We offer leasing options for HPC equipment. Request more information.