Our high performance computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) clusters aid those in many different branches of engineering. As one of the largest segments of HPC and AI users, engineers understand the benefits of utilizing HPC to realize accurate and detailed models and simulations. From the design of automobiles and super-structures to the large mathematical calculations of fluid dynamics, engineers have come to rely on HPC.
Our own cluster engineers have a complete and ongoing understanding of the many building blocks needed to assemble the cluster perfect for your requirements. From optimizing your servers’ internal communications to the benefits of GPU computing, we’re readily available to discuss the many options available.
- Auto Research Center
- Bangham Engineering Inc.
- Becht Engineering
- Moffatt & Nichol
- St. Johns River Water Management District
Products and services for engineering
- Turn-key clusters
- Individual robust workstations for visualization and access to the cluster
- Complete setup and training
- Dual-, quad- or eight-socket servers available for high core and memory count
- Custom-built to your specifications and requirements
- We take the time to consult with you on what best serves your needs
- Rack clusters delivered preconfigured, including storage, networking and power components
- AI/GPU Clusters
- AI ready servers