Researchers in both academic and government positions rely on high performance computing (HPC) to aid in new discoveries every day.
High performance computing is helping to redefine everything from patient diagnosis and treatment to drug development and disease research.
HPC simulations have become a vital tool for understanding the complexities of the human body and human health.
Parallel computing enables scientists to manipulate and analyze data to find faster, more accurate information in the following areas:
- Genetic engineering
- Genomics research
- Medical research
Each of these segments have a particular need, and our engineers can help develop an HPC solution tailored to its specific agenda or discipline.
- Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Washington University in St. Louis
Products and services for life sciences
- Workstations and servers for remote visualization
- GPU and coprocessors available in a compact form factor
- High-density rack clusters preconfigured and set up for effortless deployment
- General-purpose file system storage servers
- Free consultation to help determine which servers best support your needs