Webinar: ClusterVisor – An Insider’s View
1 p.m. CST | Wed., Jan 13, 2021
Join Advanced Clustering Technology President Kyle Sheumaker for a in-depth look at the features and benefits of ClusterVisor, the company’s HPC cluster management tool. ClusterVisor enables you to easily deploy your HPC cluster and manage everything from the hardware and operating system to software and networking using a single GUI.
In this session, we will explore how ClusterVisor gives you the ability to:
- monitor the general state of the cluster
- make live configuration changes to the node
- use stastistics to create special monitoring rules
- enable users to customize their dashboard
- manage nodes remotely
- visualize the entire cluster using a rack diagram
- consolidate all settings and configurations into collections
- find and manage all users and groups
- clone nodes by creating images from already configured nodes
- ensure data security with automatic data encryption
This webinar will be presented by:
Kyle Sheumaker, President and CTO
Kyle has served as President and CTO of Advanced Clustering Technologies since he founded the company in 2001. Nearly 20 years later, the company maintains its focus – building custom, turn-key HPC solutions. With a determination to remain vendor-neutral, Kyle ensures that his company is able to provide the best possible solution to fit any need and use case. Above and beyond this core mission, Kyle has dedicated his company to giving back to the HPC community in innovative ways.
Recent examples of the include:
- development of the eQUEUE web-based job submission tool, which simplified the process of submitting jobs to the cluster to increase utilization among less experienced cluster users.
- creation of Breakin, Advanced Clustering’s stress-test and hardware diagnostics tool, which pinpoints hardware issues and component failures.
- publishing the HPC Pricing Guides to make the cost of clusters at various price points more transparent for potential buyers
- launching ClusterVisor, the cluster management tool that comes free with any system Advanced Clustering builds.