MSRP price as configured.
A newer version of this model is now available
This model has been replaced by a newer model, the ACTblade x120
12x 3.5" drive bays (Max: 2 TB)
Compute Block rackmount chassis with redundant power
Discounts are available for volume, education and government customers. Request a quote for product and pricing details.
You can install up to 4 nodes per enclosure, view the compatible nodes below:
HPC Compute Node
This node is ideal for use in hyper-converged, data analytics, storage, cloud and high performance computing applications.
Intel Xeon® Phi™ processors provide more efficient performance than traditional CPUs. Our Phi compute node is well suited to highly parallel workloads.
Our ACTblade x120 compute node is your general purpose HPC compute node and supports lower wattage, lower core count cpus. This blade has the capacity to provide more storage than the ACTblade x110.
In the box
- HPC Compute Block Enclosure
- Rackmount hardware
- 110V or 208V power cord
- 12x 3.5" drive bays
- Support RAID level 0-6 with Linux software RAID
- Drives shock mounted to prevent vibration related failures
- Support for high-performance solid state drives (SSD)
- High-efficiency power supply (greater than 90%)
- Output power redundant: 2000W
- Universal input voltage 100V to 240V
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Size & Weight
- Height: 3.5 inches (2U)
- Width: 17.24 inches
- Depth: 28.86 inches
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Configure and get a quote
Request a Consultation from our team of HPC and AI Experts
Would you like to speak to one of our HPC or AI experts? We are here to help you. Submit your details, and we'll be in touch shortly.