Watch our webinar and get introduced to Intel’s new Xeon Scalable processors, which you probably know by its codename, Skylake.
Watch this webinar to:
- trace the history of recent Intel microarchitecture changes and learn how Skylake fits into the company’s tick/tock history
- check out the new naming structure for Skylake and find out how to read the part numbers
- Compare and contrast Skylake with the previous generation, Broadwell
- Hear about all of the new features including changes to cpus, power management, core counts and memory
- Learn about Skylake SKU levels and understand the differences between the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum offerings
- Take a look at key benefits of all SKUs – CPU features, including the history of AVX, Theoretical Peak Floating Point and what does Skylake mean for Linpack?
- Finally, get a detailed look at Advanced Clustering’s systems that incorporate Skylake processors
Submit the form (at right) to watch the webinar now.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.