ClusterVisor - the HPC Cluster Management Software Solution
A HPC cluster management software alternative to NVIDIA Base Command Manager and X-Cat
ClusterVisor is an HPC cluster management solution that compares quite favorably other products including X-Cat and NVIDIA Base Command Cluster Management Software formerly known as Bright Cluster Manager.
ClusterVisor makes it possible to:
- Control server processes on every node
- Customize dashboards
- Gain consistent statistics from multiple sources for analysis
- Manage users and groups
- Visualize your entire cluster by creating rack diagrams
- Configure nodes, SLURM, time servers, various MPI libraries
- Track such things as CPU memory, InfiniBand, and GPUs
- Perform automatic node imaging via the built-in cloning system
- Interactively navigate through both current and historical cluster usage
- Receive alerts to help mitigate failures and minimize downtime
- Collect data for devices such as UPSs, PDUs and switches.
- Offer a user-facing version of ClusterVisor with admin controls to determine what can be seen, done.
- Make use of LogVisor AI, our new log file analysis tool.