NVIDIA has just published a very helpful guide to more than 600 applications optimized for GPUs across a broad range of industries.
You can browse the guide to learn about GPU-accelerated applications for each industry. Read product descriptions and see the list of supported features. You can also find out if the applications are scaled across single or multiple GPUs as well as multiple GPU nodes.
You may use the form on this page to download your copy of the guide to GPU-accelerated applications.
The list of industries served by these applications includes:
- Computational Finance
- Climate, Weather and Ocean Modeling
- Data Science and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence – Deep Learning and Machine Learning
- Public Sector
- Design for Manufacturing – Constructions – CAD – CAE – CAM
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Structural Mechanics
- Design and Visualization
- Electronic Design Automation
- Industrial Inspection
- Media and Entertainment
- Animation, Modeling and Rendering
- Color Correction and Grain Management
- Compositing, Finishing and Effects
- Video Editing
- Image and Photo Editing
- Encoding and Digital Distribution
- On-Air Graphics
- On-Set, Review and Stereo Tools
- Weather Graphics
- Medical Imaging
- Oil and Gas
- Life Sciences
- Molecular Dynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Molecular Visualization and Docking
- Research – Higher Education and Supercomputing
- Numerical Analytics
- Scientific Visualization
- Safety and Security
- Tools and Management
- Business Process Optimization
Yes! I want to download the GPU-accelerated application guide.
Our GPU Systems Offer Acceleration at Every Scale
GPUs can accelerate highly parallel computing applications by 100 times compared to CPU-only computing.
Learn more about our GPU systems that are built to tackle today’s toughest computing challenges. Check out our line of GPU systems.