Pinnacle Expansion Unit
The Advanced Clustering Pinnacle Storage server can be expanded by adding additional Pinnacle expansion units.
- Each expansion unit takes only 3U of rack space and supports up to 16 SAS or SATA 6.0Gb/s drives
- Expansion unit controlled by integrated front panel LCD
- Expansion unit uses standard external SAS connectors
- Expansion unit can be connected directly to Pinnacle Storage System or daisy changed off of another Pinnacle expansion unit
- A Pinnacle Storage System can have up to 7 expansion units supporting a total of 128 drives
Front of expansion unit.
Rear of expansion unit.
FSS system with three expansion units for a total of 64 disk drives
(maximum 7 expansion units for a total of 128 disk drives)