NVIDIA today announced that the CUDA 8 toolkit is being made available for use by GPU developers.
The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. The toolkit also includes programming guides, user manuals, API reference, and other documentation to help you get started quickly accelerating your application with GPUs.
- Support for the Pascal GPU architecture, including the new Tesla P100, P40, and P4 accelerators
- New Unified Memory capabilities
- Native FP16 and INT8 computation for deep learning and other workloads
- The new nvGRAPH GPU-Accelerated Graph Analytics library
- Powerful new profiling capabilities
- Improved compiler performance and heterogeneous lambda support
- Expanded developer platform support including Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (updates 2 and 3) and GCC 5.4 (Ubuntu 16.04)Read the Full Story on Cuda 8 capabilities and performance enhancements.
For more information about the CUDA 8 toolkit, visit the NVIDIA website. Advanced Clustering Technologies is an NVIDIA Preferred Solution Provider. Learn more about our GPU products and how they can help you achieve unlimited data center acceleration.