Advanced Clustering Technologies is seeking a qualified Technical Support Engineer. The position's main responsibility is providing expert-level technical support on our turn-key Linux cluster systems and servers, to our diverse customer base that includes universities, government agencies, and large businesses.
This opening is full-time position with competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, and 401K).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical support to customers via phone, email, and IM
- Handling customer RMA transactions
- Repairing and diagnosing problems with returned systems
Skills and qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Linux system administration
- Intermediate to Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PC components and assembly
- Basic networking skills required (switches, TCP/IP, routing, hardware, etc.)
- Knowledge of High-Performance computing, scientific code, Fortran, C, and MPI are desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in learning about new technologies
- Honesty, integrity and a solid work ethic are mandatory
About Advanced Clustering
Advanced Clustering Technologies, inc. is a premier provider of High-Performance Clusters (Beowulf) and Linux based servers and workstations. It is our goal to provide the highest levels of service and superior quality hardware to our clients. In business since early 2001, we have built a name that people can trust and rely on. Our primary markets are government, research institutes and higher education.
Email your resume to: