MSRP price as configured.
2x up to 44 core Intel Xeon E5v4 (Broadwell)
16x DDR4 2400MHz DIMM sockets (Max: 512 GB)
3x 3.5" & 4x 2.5" SATA,SSD drive bays (Max: 6.4 TB)
Onboard 2x 1Gb NICs & Optional: 10GbE, 40GbE, InfiniBand, OmniPath, 100GbE
Compute Block rackmount chassis
Discounts are available for volume, education and government customers. Request a quote for product and pricing details.
The above system is only the node, you will need 1 enclosure for every 4 systems as well.
HPC Compute Block Enclosure
Required enclosure for the HPC compute block nodes.
Starting at $915
In the box
- HPC Compute Node
- Rackmount hardware
- 110V or 208V power cord
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 series processors
- Intel "Broadwell" microarchitecture
- Integrated memory controller and 2x QPI interconnects per socket
- 14nm process technology
- 2400MHz DDR4 memory
- 16x DIMM sockets for support up to 512GB
- 3x 3.5" SATA drive bay or 4x hot-swap 2.5" SATA drive bays
- Support RAID level 0-6 with Linux software RAID (using 2.5" drives)
- Drives shock mounted to prevent vibration related failures
- Support for high-performance solid state drives (SSD)
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 module
- Integrated management controller providing iKVM and remote disk emulation
- 1x open PCI-e 3.0 expansion slot running at 16x
- 2x independent 1Gb RJ-45 ethernet interfaces
- 4x USB ports
- 1x VGA port
- Optional FDR (56Gb/s) Infiniband QSFP connector
Size & Weight
- Height: 1.75 inches (1U)
- Width: 6.8 inches
- Depth: 18.9 inches
- Weight: Base config 20lbs, varies based on configuration
- RedHat Linux 6 and newer (most other distributions supported, call for details)
Request a Consultation from our team of HPC Experts
Would you like to speak to one of our HPC experts? We are here to help you. Submit your details, and we'll be in touch shortly.